Spritely Digital Photography by Hannah Pagan Cantwell and Heulwen Beattie

Sunday 22 July 2012

Book Heaven

So for months now I have been obsessed with visiting the Freecycle bookshop in Carmarthen.  The place is wonderful and I LOVE visiting!  Recently Liz and a few of the volunteers have been making a display out of items that have been found in books that have been donated...The wall display is titled 'a life left behind' and I absolutely LOVE it!  I think it should become a permanent display.  Below are some of the photographs I have taken of the current display, but I am very keen to see how it grows and changes with time....


Image Code:BOOK01


Image Code:BOOK02


Image Code:BOOK03


Image Code:BOOK04


Image Code:BOOK05


Image Code:BOOK06


Image Code:BOOK07


Image Code:BOOK08



No comments:

Post a Comment